1. Clear all spinnaker sheets and make sure no one is stepping on them
2. Initiate gybe with slow turn down and slowly ease the spinnaker sheet to get clew forward
3. Vang on to firm up main leech (See step 6)
4. Roll hard when boat is turned downwind and speed up turn
5. Sheet spinnaker around with new sheet. Second crew back pulls on sheet, back and down
6. Turn up to fill spinnaker and pressure up sails, trim main to pop main battens on new gybe.
7. Flatten aggressively, accelerate and carve turn back down to best VMG course.
Questions? Contact Tim.Healy@northsails.com