The North Sails One Design Group is pleased to announce that Brian Janney has joined the San Diego sales team and will dedicate his time covering the West coast. Brian has 14 years of one-design sailmaking experience and is a accomplished one-design sailor as well.
“We are super excited to have Brian join our San Diego. Brian brings a ton of sailing and sailmaking experience to the table and an enviable race record”, said North Sails One Design’s Chris Snow.
A few of his accomplishments:
- National or North American Champion in Melges 24, Melges 32, 1D35, Snipe, Capri 14.2
- Won US Sailing Championship of Champions
- Farr 40 World Championships (Corinthian)
- Two time member of Congressional Cup winning team
- World Match Race Tour Champion
- Lots of experience sailing Melges 20 and J/70s
Brian also has lot's big boat experience and has won the San Diego-Puerto Vallarta race overall and set the course record in the Bayview-Mac and Chicago-Mac races.
“I am looking forward to reconnecting with my One Design roots through North Sails. Over the years North Sails has put a lot of effort into building strong presence in many One Design classes and I can't wait to continue to add to that success”, said Brian.
Please join us in wishing Brian a smooth start and welcoming him to the North Sails One Design San Diego team.
Mobile: (619) 846-7144
Office: (619) 226-1415